New and old hobby projects.


Currently I have a lot of hobby projects on the go - my goal is to finish them all! (unrealistic?) 


I will update the progress of each individually here with photos and thoughts in the future and update this log as I go.


As you can see above I need a light box to take better photos, in fact a lesson on how to take better photo will not hurt either.


The roll call (of shame)

Games Workshop: Warhammer 40K


Chaos Space Marines: Red Corsairs

Stage: Assembly, waiting for parts

Note: Using some alternative models and shapeway parts - majority is from the new Chaos Marine range (Larger, crisper plastic models)


Space Marines : Sons of Medusa

Stage: On the painting table. 80% complete

Note: Home grown chapter - based on Sons of the Gorgon - Iron Hand successor. Using primaris marines mainly. 


Militarum Tempestus Scions: Lambdan Lions

Stage: Assembly, waiting for parts

Note: This is an armoured transport list, using infantry and taurox primes, I have converted the tracks into wheels and have alternate heads on order for the scions.


Imperium Characters: mix

Stage: Assembled - 0% painted

This is a mix of character models, mainly Inquisitors and retinues that I've collected over the years, I will play them in narrative campaign but this project is mainly just for hobby fun more than gaming. 


Death Guard

Stage: Assembly, waiting for parts

I feel like this project just never ends, It will be a lot of alternate models, conversions and first ever attempt to paint extreme Grim Dark. I a huge fan of 28 MAG, I have a lot to learn about this style painting and unlike the other project I'm in no rush on this project.


Necrons

Stage: Assembled 10% painted

New models from 9th - just a simple paint job to get them on the table. With the Marines this will be my main gaming project.


Para Bellum Conquest: Last Arguments of Kings


Spires

Stage: On the painting table 95% painted

Note: Fantastic painting project, used a mix of the new GW contrast paint, ink and dry brush methods. Completed this project during Australia's Lockdown (Kept me sane?)


100 Kingdoms

Stage: Assembled 0% painted

Old school empire of man type models


Dweghoms (Commission)

On the painting table 25% painted

Dwarves but not as we know them, painting this from a friend.


The Nords

On the painting table 0% painted

Fantasy Vikings - love the models


Fantasy Flight Games : Starwars Legion


Rebel Alliance

Stage: On the painting table 90% painted

Note: I'll do a full range review and show off the painting very soon. Very fun project.


Empire

Stage: On the painting table 60% painted

Note: so much black and white.


Separatists

Stage: On the painting table 80% painted

Note: As with the rebel I do a full range review, as soon as I finish the tank.


Yep that's a lot of work!


Ado

Comments