Return from Cancon 2014

Wow just back from CanCon! what a great event.

I'm going to cover my army I played in Iron Gauntlet in later updates but I needed to share a bit of painting but Jay and Aris did for me during the painting with Meg.

Not bad for a very limited palate of paints and short time



Jarl was painted by Aris, the detail in the model is amazing, in typical Aris fashion he is not happy and feels the need to finish off the model!?! If only I could half finish a model that looks this good.



Jay did this Epic Madrak, the boys didn't have metal paint so Jay just rolled with it and did a Non Metalic Metal job on this model, My photo in the hotel room does it no credit but this is a super sweet model, Well done Jay.

Both Models will be used for the Who's the boss tournament my club is running next month - Hope I get to play em.

Ado




Comments