Warjack Review for Khador

I've just finished painting all my Warjacks for Khador and thought it would be a good time to show them off and add my thoughts on them.

When I first starting playing warmachine I really though the game was all about the warjacks but after playing for while you realise them game is a about combined arms and warjack represent only a part of a playable force.

Khador on the other hand seems to find it hard to support more than one warjack in 35 and 50 point games unless you look for warjacks that need little or no support. It took me a while to realise this so this is my collection of warjacks some of which probably see very little time on the table

From the Battle Box!


Juggernaut





Destroyer




Both these warjacks come with the battle box, I think what their role is to teach new players what Khador warjacks are all about - slow, inaccurate, heavy armour and survivability. Also that most axes in Khador hit really hard when they do hit.

After the Battle Box.

Spriggan




trying to fix the photos

more to follow

Ado

Comments